1. Experience with Python, especially with the following libraries: PyTorch, TensorFlow,
Keras, sci-kit learn, pandas
2. Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
3. Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and
learn new techniques.
4. Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis
problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
M,Sc or higher in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
1. 2 years of work experience in data science related position, mainly over Deep
2. 4 years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data
analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling
methods – Advantage.